We are working with an International Commodities company who is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their ambitious London Team.
The Legal Assistant role is to provide support to the London based Legal Team (4 full time lawyers) in all areas of legal administration and support, as well as maintaining a company secretarial database (Diligent). The role will also involve liaising with other legal and company secretarial members within the global company group and other stakeholders.
Some of the tasks and duties that this Legal Assistant role will involve are:
- Assistance in preparing conditions precedent for financing, compiling and filing transaction bibles.
- Running an annual audit of the Group's company structure database.
- Verifying data from the audit against the central database.
- Liaising with local management to monitor their maintenance of company secretarial records.
- Updating and maintaining Diligent as needed.
- Assisting with security profiles for Diligent and onboarding and offboarding users.
What we are looking for:
- Previous legal secretarial experience within a corporate environment
- Interest in working within an in-house Legal Team
- Team player with good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent MS Office and related System skills
This multinational company has created a very inclusive, collaborative and friendly working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your most updated CV.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.