Legal Counsel/Legal Associate - Part or Full Time
We are looking for a Lawyer or an experienced Paralegal to join an exciting Eco-tech company based in Cornwall and play a key role in the company growth. You will be based in Cornwall and serve as an in-house counsel handling the company's legal needs reporting to the Group's General Counsel and the Group's Land Agent and interact with all Company departments.
The primary responsibilities of the position will be:
- Assist in the management of the company's day-to day legal and regulatory compliance.
- Assisting the Group General Counsel with maintaining/developing group wide staff handbooks and internal procedures and policies to which employees/consultants etc should adhere to;
- Supporting the Group General Counsel and HR function with employment, consultant and internship contracts;
- Reviewing NDAs to be entered into by the company and T&Cs and supplier contracts;
- Assisting Group General Counsel with creating, maintaining and updating precedent bank of employment, consultancy and internship contracts;
The main requirements and skills will be:
- Experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is beneficial;
- Experience with GDPR would be beneficial but not necessary;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships across the organisation and the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects with minimal supervision.
- Right to work in the UK.
This position will consider full or part-time candidates. If this could be the opportunity you were looking for don't hesitate to apply!
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.