Legal Corporate Operations Manager
Are you a lawyer who would like to take your career in a different direction, or an Operations Manager who is wanting a new challenge in the professional services sector? If you are then this newly created position may present an interesting proposition.
Working for a law firm who have a superb reputation for being collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial, this role will be pivotal in building and developing relationships with 2 key financial services based clients.
With responsibility for a team of 4 paralegal, this role will see you ensuring delivery of workstreams relating to non-disclosure agreements, loan notes, company secretarial work, annual reviews and using a purpose-built technology platform for these specific clients, and their portfolio. You'll be part of a wider Corporate team, and be able to draw on the support of other senior individuals such as the Director of Client Innovation.
What do you need to be considered:
- you may be an experienced Legal Ops Manager wanting to work with larger and more complex clients,
- you may be an Operations Manager from outside of the legal sector looking to move into a professional services environment
- you may be a lawyer interested in a different kind of career path wanting to develop a service and bring your broader business skills to play
You need to have:
- demonstrable experience delivering consistently high-quality services to clients
- a passion for continuous improvement
- the motivation to understand the bigger picture for these clients, and the ambition to play your part in realising their longer term business ambitions
- proven rapport building and developed stakeholder management skills, and able to gain confidence and trust
This role will be a hybrid model and can be based out of Bristol, Southampton, Exeter or Plymouth.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.