We are working with one of the West London's longest established and most reputable law firms who specialises in Private Client, Property and Family Law and has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Lawyer to join their growing team in West London (Isleworth). This hybrid working position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their legal career in Family/Matrimonial Law and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
The Matrimonial/Litigator Lawyer will be supporting across different divisions by providing legal assistance and advice on a broad range of wills, probate, and trusts and other law matters.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Understanding key Matrimonial Law priorities.
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and advising on a wide range matters such as Inheritance disputes, Civil/chancery cases, Court of protection/pos. personal injury, Landlord & Tenant, Debt and company litigation
- Advising on contested inheritances, disputes over validity of wills, claims for beneficiaries and children, claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, and disputes overpowers of Attorney.
- Helping clients through what can be a difficult time, dealing with estate and trust property and dealing with complex estates.
- Communicating with and managing diverse target groups inside and outside the organisation.
The role of Legal Counsel will require:
- UK Qualified Lawyer
- A minimum of 2 years PQE years.
- Experience in Family Law or Matrimonial Law
- TOLATA experience (desirable)
The company is committed to creating a great and flexible working environment which includes the benefits you receive, opportunities for you to develop your skills and ways to get to know your colleagues.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.