Inventum have partnered with a leading media agency, looking for a contractor for 3 months to start ASAP, Hybrid working in London.
Experienced digital planner/ strategist. Reporting into the Media Strategy director to support on 2 key projects for the next 3 months. Main focus is research, carrying out audits, and creating content.
- Various research and audit projects across the brands and categories within the portfolio including
- Category, brand and competitor research
- Internal and customer journey audit for client
- Analysis of marketing strategy, targeting & positioning for various brands
- Analysis of consumer journey for category
- Planning Guideline Creation
- Translating marketing objectives into media objectives & KPIs
- Snapshots of category, audience and media consumption
- Creation of a media prioritization framework based on job to be done & budget
- Development of channel briefs for local markets for up to 3 channels
- Hybrid role with 1/2 days in office.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.