Our client is an independent B2B energy supply company. They are looking for a Metering Analyst. This is a varied role working alongside a vastly experienced team, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual.
As part of the Operations team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring metering and billing data is accurate. Your role will involve a breadth of tasks including resolving complex metering queries and interacting with other industry participants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in metering, settlements or data flows to develop expertise across multiple areas. To support this, our client will give you everything you need to develop your skill set and gain responsibility, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Owning meter faults, upgrades, new connections and disconnections
- Work with our partners and agents to ensure timely and accurate metering and consumption data
- Ensuring timely registration of supply gains
- Resolving billing queries and exceptions
- Managing agent appointments
- Validating metering charges
- Overseeing theft of energy and associated reporting
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within an Operations focused position in the energy industry
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas; metering, industry data flows, or half hourly settlement
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experienced with an energy industry CRM system.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.