Operations Associate - 6-month FTC, IMMEDIATE START!
A global FinTech based in Canary Wharf providing communications, technology and data analytics solutions that help transform their businesses.
You will have a tremendous impact on securing the operational robustness and fluidity of the Audit team at an international level, ensuring audits and reconciliation checks are processed timely.
Note that due to difference in time-zones, this is an international shift and working hours are 2pm to 10pm GMT/BST
What you will do:
- Proactively engages in audit work to identify and resolve business risks/challenges
- Ensure proxy meetings are accurately set up
- Audit of proxy voting to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure power of attorney documentation is accurately processed
- Audit of letters of representation to ensure clients are correctly represented at proxy events
- Support the implementation of new audit processes
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting effective management information
- Maintain professional working relationships with internal business partners
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong GCSE/O or A level Maths and English (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years hands-on experience performing operational processing, audit or general administration.
- Ability to accurately perform reconciliations incorporating significant volumes and across a diverse range of processes.
- Attention to detail, ability to maintain consistent performance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Intermediate Excel skills.
- Exposure to brokerage, proxy or financial business operations would be advantageous but is not essential and training will be provided.
- Willingness and ability to work from Monday to Friday from 2pm to 10pm and occasionally beyond 10pm where required.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.