Operations Project Manager - Immediate start
6-month FTC, possible extension
32 hours per week (4 days), on a flexible arrangement
Ideally 1-day a week in the office (Knightsbridge, London)
Our client, an award-winning private tutoring and schools advisory, is seeking a proactive and detail-oriented contractor to assist the Head of Operations, as they transition to a new CRM. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain hands-on experience in systems and project management, as the six-month contract will involve the successful applicant in an end-to-end process from requirements gathering, to migration, to a full system launch.
As a key part of the team, the Operations Project Manager will have the opportunity to learn from expert technical consultants, operations specialists, and network managers, whilst building invaluable project-based and cross-business experience.
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify project requirements, delivery timelines, costs and operational needs
- Developing detailed project plans to staff and leadership, revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Delegating project tasks to the relevant technical personnel based on capability
- Monitoring performance and progress to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports on a weekly basis
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Highly organised self-starter, with good attention to detail and a talent for process and data management
- Experience with systems transition and implementation
- Quick learner, who is able to prioritise effectively and proactively provides regular updates to relevant parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional phone manner
- People orientated, with a genuine interest in providing excellent tutor support services
- Strong IT skills on all Office functions (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of CRM systems and basic Excel formulas desirable but not essential
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.