Paralegal - 18 Months FTC
A Global Law Firm is looking for a Paralegal to join and support their Birmingham office in a 18-months contract. This Paralegal position will be focused on remotely assisting their International Arbitration and Construction and Engineering (IACE) Disputes team in London across a number of matters and cases.
What we are looking for:
- Law degree level or equivalent is essential. Completed LPC would be beneficial but not essential.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Paralegal.
- Some experience in International Arbitration and Construction and Engineering Law within Disputes Resolution is required.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills
Some of the tasks will be:
- Assisting in the drafting of relevant documentation within the Birmingham office;
- Draft, check and amend legal documents;
- You will be conducting legal research in International Arbitration, Construction and Engineering Law within the Disputes Team;
- Write concise memorandum to summarise research results;
- Meeting administration including the preparation of meeting notes and action lists;
- Other duties or tasks.
If you match the requirements for this role in Birmingham, and you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to submit your application with your most up to date CV.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.