Employment Paralegal - 12 - Month FTC
We are working with a modern and independent Law Firm who is looking for an Employment Paralegal to join their London Office in a 12-Month contract role.
The London Employment Department advice on the full range of employment issues advising employers from the financial services, sports, corporate, media, retail, education, visitor attractions and charity sectors and individual senior executives.
Some of the tasks and duties that this Paralegal Role will involve are:
- Tribunal preparation, including disclosure, bundles and witness statements.
- Carry out legal research and case analysis in all areas of Employment law, using a variety of online and reference sources.
- Draft and proof-read legal documents and prepare written reports as requested.
- Methodically analyse and summarise complex issues; finding solutions and communicating them effectively.
- Provide support to fee-earners on cases through investigations, drafting, research and analysis.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a paralegal/ legal assistant position with an Employment focus, would be preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starting approach to tasks and projects and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to accurately follow complex procedures and instructions.
- Strong attention to detail.
The Firm is working in a hybrid model with an excellent friendly and supportive environment. If you might be interested in this great opportunity, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.