Financial Accountant Payroll
Our client, an international payments Financial Services aligned fintech SME business, that provides payment products and services to clients in the UK and Internationally is looking for a Financial Accountant - Payroll to be based in their London office, working hybrid.
The Financial Accountant - Payroll is responsible for supporting all Coat- Control-related duties, meeting reporting requirements for multiple business lines across the group. The successful candidate will also be involved in projects to streamline and automate processes and improving overall control efficiency.
- Payroll Accounting (covering PAYE, taxes, pension, annual leave, commissions bonus etc)
- Accruals and Prepayments, Bank Charges Analysis, Intangibles and Goodwill, Lease Accounting, Property Plant and Equipment, Transfer Pricing, Other Payables, FX Revaluations
- Assisting with audits and financial statement preparation
- Assisting in the production of monthly divisional management accounts including analysis of variances and production KPIs
- Liaison with wider business to ensure that costs and associated, assets and liabilities are correctly reported
- Responsible for producing relevant balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in preparation of Group MI pack, Executive Team pack and Board reports
- Provision of analysis and explanation to internal and external auditors
- Statutory Reporting
- Assisting with the audit of group companies
- Production of relevant accounting policies and procedures
- Takes responsibility for relevant accounting processes for overseas branches and their local statutory audits
Strong stakeholder relationship management
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Strong planning, reporting and analytical capability
- Part Qualified/ Qualified Accountant who has worked in a finance function
- Knowledge of UK payroll processes and other EU countries desirable
- An understanding of plant and equipment reporting methodologies (and corresponding balance sheet)
- An understanding of IAS37 Accounting for Provisions and IAS38 Accounting for Intangibles
- Experience of end user computer environments, and highly proficient in excel.
- Experience of working within financial services and regulated entities
- Well organised and works well under pressure
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.