The Opportunity & Company
You will lead and support a team in one of the UK's most prominent insurance companies with flexibility, collaboration and impact. The insurance claims unit is one of the fastest-growing areas of the business that continues to expand and as a Policy Validation Team Leader, you'll have ability to help team members elevate their potential and continue to make the company the number one insurance choice.
What you will do:
- Handle all aspects of application fraud, such as organised fraud, opportunistic misrepresentation, and technical underwriting referrals at claims stage.
- Use data to enhance fraud detection operations and increase investigation efficiency.
- Modernize and accelerate claims investigation and case handling to ensure the company remains at the forefront in the fight against fraud.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A proven performer in an underwriting fraud or technical underwriting role for an insurer.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of relevant legislation and current industry trends is key.
- Strong people management, coaching and mentoring skills.
- The ability to generate comprehensive reports around team performance and fraud exposure is key.
- Ability to interoperate a variety of different datasets and apply the information operationally.
- Experience in implementing operational change is welcomed.
- SQL knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.