Inventum have partnered with a company in the Advertising Space, a fast growing, innovative and progressive business, working across Affiliate, Paid Media, SEO, Retention and Data & Analytics teams/ with a focus on iGaming.
Looking for an ambitious, KPI driven, and experienced PPC Manager to join the London Team. In this role you will be responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of a diverse range of campaigns, playing a key role in the development of integrated multi-channel campaigns.
Responsibilities will include day-to-day PPC campaign management, account structure maintenance, continuous creative & ad copy testing, landing page & user journey optimisation and strategy implementation.
- Develop and execute the PPC strategy for aggregator brands ensuring the channel is delivering the required volume and ROI.
- Manage account budgets, ensuring daily and monthly budgets are inline with our ROAS targets.
- Monitor paid search performance numbers, maximising KPIs at all stages of the funnel, such as Impression Share, CTR, CVR and ROAS.
- Make daily management and optimisation decisions and ensure they are implemented with accuracy
- Implement best practice approaches across all brands and ensure the accounts are operating as efficiently as possible
- Conduct experiments to test new features and strategies within the accounts, constantly taking a test and learn approach
- Work with the wider Acquisition Team on core messaging, strategies, budgeting and forecasting
Skills Needed to Apply:
- Established in a PPC account management role
- Experience managing enterprise budget
- Profit-focused and KPI driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Incredibly organised and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in online gaming is desirable but not essential
- Experience in managing large monthly budgets
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.