A forward thinking and progressive law firm in the South West are seeking a Probate and Estate Specialist( Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive/Legacy Officer) to join their Charities Team.
This is a superb opportunity to have access to a high calibre client base from the get go embedded in a team that handles team deals with a range of contentious and non-contentious work for national charities, and includes a team focused purely on non-contentious probate and estate administration work. They are Tier One rated in Chambers.
The work involved:
- taking responsibility for all aspects of administering estates where our charity client is the executor or administrator
- workingwith a wider which has evolved to meet the varying needs of our charity clients, such as dispute resolution, legacy income management, property, and governance
What kind of background will you have:
They ideally looking for a solicitor, chartered legal executive or TEP who has specialised in probate and estate administration work for 5 years or more
The role would also suit a charity legacy officer or manager with a legal background (5 years +)
Or experience of probate and estate administration within an institutional setting (e.g. a bank or trust company) for a minimum of 5 years +
What will you receive in return:
- The firm encourage people to engage with their popular and well supported coaching and mentoring programmes, which connect you to people right across the firm and at every level.
- They create space for mental and physical wellbeing with their weekly Lifestyle Hour, 28 days annual leave, and a sabbatical you can take every 5 years.
- You can also buy holiday and manage your benefits flexibly to configure your total reward offer according to what you value most.
- You can make ongoing or one-off donations to their charitable foundation and access their CSR programme where you can engage with community-based initiatives (as a team, or individually) twice a year, to give something back where you feel it matters.
- h have a hybrid working model, and the role can be based out of Bristol, Southampton, Exeter or Plymouth
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is integral to delivering this firms expansion strategy, and they were delighted to be awarded the National Equality Standard for a second time. They consider this to be right at the heart of our priorities and goes way beyond our policies - it's something we consider across everything we do, from the make-up of our client teams, encouraging staff to reach their potential, through to our leadership.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.