Product Control Associate - Equities
Our client, a well-established international bank is looking for a Product Control specialist in London to join their team. You will assist the team to provide quality analytical support to RBC's Global Equities EMEA desk. You will support in providing daily P&L reporting and analysis on an accurate and timely basis and act as the liaison with Front Office, Operations / BCS, Information Technology, Trading Processing, Financial Control and other operating units to facilitate the requirements of the business.
What will you do?
- Act as a point of contact for Front Office queries and issues and effectively monitor, track, and complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Prepare daily P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure figures are properly tied back to the systems of records
- Assist in the preparation of daily p&l and decomposition with associated commentary
- Collaborate with the team to assist in reporting daily commission to business management at detailed sub levels
- Help resolve trader queries regarding missing or incorrect commission and the reallocation of commissions
- Calculate, liaise and report, assist in booking and settle inter group commissions including resolution of trade differences
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and standards of documentation to assist in attestation of balances and review by Financial Control
- Support the team in preparing all monthly accounting entries to the sub and General Ledger and conduct reconciliations to ensure figures are properly tied back to the systems of record
What do you need to succeed?
- Understanding of Capital Markets, more specifically Equities markets.
- Strong accounting experience
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Advanced understanding of procedures and operational controls as they relate to trading systems and workflows
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.