Project Lead Transactional Support Lawyer (Temp to Perm)
One of our Private Practice clients is looking for a Project Lead Transactional Support Lawyer with strong Management and Supervisory experience to join their London office. The Team is looking for Foreign Qualified Lawyers or Senior Paralegals who can start as soon as possible.
The purpose of the role is to drive, oversee and assist in leading a team of 30+ qualified lawyers and paralegals to deliver excellent client service. The focus will be to successfully deliver and assist others in the delivery of transactional matter work on instruction from the Practice. Additionally, to support the strategic development of the team and personal development of its members.
What we are looking for:
- Foreign Qualified Lawyer or Senior Paralegal with Supervisory and Management experience
- Adopts a team-orientated approach and prepared to assist clients and colleagues (out of normal office hours) to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong office administration skills, including a working knowledge of MS office applications
- Performs well under pressure
- Demonstrates strong commitment to maintaining high levels of customer service
- Approachable and willing to learn new skills and take on responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good business acumen with sound understanding of legal market
If you match the requirements and you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to submit your application.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for this role, please let us know.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.