Our client an international payments Financial Services aligned fintech SME business, that provides payment products and services to clients in the UK and Internationally are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant.
This role will report into the Regulatory Reporting Controller.
You will provide support in:
- Engaging a variety of stakeholders across the business including Front Office, Compliance, Finance, Operations, and IT
- Regulatory reporting oversight for legal entities in scope for a rapidly growing International Group, covering Payment Service and Banking Services business units
- Providing quality, accurate and timely analysis and information to management which encompasses the development, management and understanding of regulatory reporting and the control environment.
- Supporting project work affecting the business including business development, regulatory change, and finance transformation
The successful candidate will become involved in project work to automate current procedures, improve the control environment, and will work with several senior people across the Payments and Banking Services divisions of the Group.
Key accountabilities in summary include:
- Regulatory Reporting Daily Monitoring
- Regulatory Reporting External Reporting
- Client Asset Oversight cover
- Statutory Reporting
- Project work and Analysis
Knowledge and Experience required if you are applying for this role:
Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE and a background of working in a Financial Services/Foreign exchange/Fintech environment (Mifid and/or E-Money experience a distinct advantage). Good knowledge of banking and regulatory bodies desirable.
Keeping up to date with the regulatory developments > Advanced Excel > Strong systems and data management skills.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.