We are delighted to be working solely with one of our top services clients who are in urgent need of a Data/Reward Analyst to help them through year-end and pay review.
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with reward team to develop and continually improve documents, tools and supporting materials to clearly and effectively analysis market data and present these findings to the business. Very strong competency on Excel is critical for this role as the successful candidate will be manipulating and extracting data based on pay, reward and bonus information. Therefore, the highest level of discretion is also required by the successful candidate.
This role is paying between £300-400 per day inside scope for 4-6 months and offers a hybrid working model - three days in the office (West End, Central London OR Surrey) and two days at home. It will move super fast for the right candidate and is run through a one-stage virtual interview process with a decision to be made imminently thereafter.
- Support the annual pay review and benefits renewal processes by analysing data and producing reports.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including pay recommendations, promotions, performance ratings and benchmarking data
- Participate in regular meetings, assessing, and addressing issues to identify, and implement improvements toward efficient delivery
- Prepare, analyse, and summarize various results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and presentations.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including other executives and direct reports
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field such as computer science, business management, economics or engineering
- Knowledge of analysis of technical data and metrics
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong experience as an data analyst in a reward field
- Strong experience with Microsoft packages
- High attention to detail
- Efficient and highly organised
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally, demonstrating confidence, professionalism, and respect.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines to optimise value of Management time; proven organisational and forward planning skills
- Innovative, constantly seeking to improve ways of working to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work and handle sensitive information
- Ability to demonstrate sound, measured judgement and initiative to address sometimes complex, ad-hoc issues that interrupt routine schedules
- Positive attitude and proven ability to work well under pressure
If you have strong data, analysis, excel and reward experience and are IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE, please get in touch today at Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.