Senior Consultant - Marketing Effectiveness & Organizational Design
Management Consultancy - London -Hybrid - (£80,000 - £100,000 DOE)
Senior Consultant- The Company
My client is a boutique management consulting firm with a heritage in helping marketers with their most strategically important challenges - from shaping their operating models, to findings the right strategic agency partners and upskilling their teams. They sit right at the centre of the industry between brands and their partners, across three practices: Design, Build, and Drive. This unique position means they have their finger fully on the pulse of what marketers need, what external partners can deliver, and how marketing ecosystems can be set up to drive real growth. They are a group of seasoned professionals with a grounding in marketing and their consulting practice is growing fast they have a great opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join their Design team.
Senior Consultant - The Role
This leading consultancy's Design practice enables brands to evaluate their current marketing ecosystem, and design changes to help them sustain growth.
You'll work cross sector with marketing leaders and CMOs to audit, shape and ultimately deliver change in their marketing operating model. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, organisational design, agency models, driving a culture change or building people capabilities and skills.
As a Senior Consultant you will be a key member of the Ecosystem Design team and will be responsible for developing business, building internal expertise and leading client engagements.
Senior Consultant - Key Skills
Understanding of, and experience within marketing strategy, marketing operating model design, in-housing of marketing services and the design and implementation of Martech.
- 10+years of professional experience with combined consulting and/or marketing leadership experience with ideally expertise in marketing transformation consulting, working with clients across industry.
- The ability to structure and lead complex client engagements in a fast-paced environment.
- The experience of creating and delivering strong presentations with pragmatic business insights
- A track record of selling relevant consulting engagements and managing the end-to-end BD process.
- Can build trusted relationships and bring people on the journey.
- Passionate about Marketing and the evolving role of marketing in organisations
- Skills to align and manage multiple stakeholders throughout projects.
If this sounds like the Senior Consultant role for you then APPLY NOW!
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.