Senior Paralegal - Private Client
Are you a paralegal with experience in the field of Private Client who is looking for an interesting post that will bring responsibility and access to challenging work?
If so this position with a Southampton based law firm may have the ideal next career move for you.
Working in a team that deal with High Net Worth matters, ranging from Wills, Trusts, Tax matters as well as Administration of Estates and Succession Planning.
The role is within a collaborative team, and you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of work.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills:
- 2 years or more experience in Private Client Law as a paralegal, ideally to include Probate
- An interest in working with numbers, as supporting on creating Trust Accounts will form of this role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills, to include MS Word and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver excellent customer service
The firm has amazing values and aims to provide a supportive work environment (hybrid). The firm also has a strong commitment to both personal and professional development.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.