- Social Media Manager
- 3 Month Contract
- London Hybrid
- £250-£350 a day
- Agency Side
- Content management and content planning.
- Analyse social metrics, web traffic and all relevant data and insights
- Some community management on the brand's social pages for campaigns, and competitions.
- You will liaise with the Social Influence team, as well as the wider account team (client services, strategy and creative), providing day-to-day support and assistance
- You will support on monthly or weekly data analysis for your clients, looping into the social analytics team where required.
- Deep channel knowledge of primary social channels (TikTok, Instagram, Snap, Twitter, Facebook), but also an understanding of channels such as Reddit, Discord and Pinterest.
- A deep understanding of clients needs and a proven track record with client management.
- Commercially focused, with good understanding of commercial context for role.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.