Inventum have partnered with an independent sports agency who are looking for a Social Media Contractor to support with an initial 3 month contract.
You'll join the Head of Social in a brand new team and support grow the social media offering for the agency. You'll work with some exciting brands in the sports industry from apparel and fashion to sports personalities to consumer goods or sporting events.
- Managing creation and publishing of short form social assets each week
- Community Management
- Content Editing
- Drafting of copy that reflects the client messaging and overall social media strategy
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a publishing calendar for each client account
- Coordinating with the paid media team on strategy for each week, being reactive to budget, event changes and post performance
- Support on new content ideation and production plans as required.
- Strong experience in social editing and publishing, ideally for a sports or betting brand/agency
- Adobe Suite editing experience preferred
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.