We are working with a leading Alternative Finance Provider who are looking for a SQL Business Coding Analyst to join their Liverpool team. The SQL Business Coding Analyst will work closely with both the business and technical teams and will therefore need to have expert knowledge mapping data lineages, querying databases, undertaking data reconciliations and resolving data related issues and problems.
- Review data governance policies (related processes) recommend/implement necessary controls, including reconciliations, exception reporting and related processes.
- Identify data sources and map existing and target state data, integration, and reporting flows including development of reports inventory.
- Collaborate with Business and IT engineering and application development teams working to facilitate effective data lifecycle management.
- Review data and report related problem analysis and solutions.
- Undertake data modelling and data flow diagrams creating the blueprint for a unified data warehouse.
Requirements and skills:
- Experience as an Analyst with a track record of delivering measurable business results.
- Strong experience with SQL and SQL coding.
- Experience of data governance and data quality standards, related measurements and reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with data visualisations (Power BI would be preferred).
- Proficient at data modelling including creation of data flow diagrams.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.