Job Title: Senior Accountant - Statutory Reporting & Compliance
Reports into: Finance Manager
Our client are a multinational energy services organisation that function across the renewable, oil, gas, and petrochemical markets. They are currently recruiting for a Statutory Reporting Accountant to join their fast paced and growing team. This a is a great opportunity to join FTSE listed company and be a part of a large finance team.
The main focus of the role is to be responsible for all Statutory reporting and compliance activities for the UK entities, branches, and number of foreign entities completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the completion and filing of IFRS compliant statutory accounts for Asset Solutions UK entities, foreign branches and number of foreign entities, ensuring that there is supporting information held for all balances and disclosures reported, and that deadlines for returns are met.
- Support the co-ordination and completion of the group year end audit and UK statutory audit process for each legal entity and acting as a key focal point for the external auditors. Dealing with all issues that arise during this process in order to meet the filing deadlines.
- Lead the implementation of ERP Narrative Reporting and ensure that it delivers the intended benefits of system generated statutory accounts
- Responsible for the review of monthly management reporting of several small UK legal entities prepared by the Assistant Accountant - Statutory Reporting & Compliance
- Review of Balance Sheet reconciliations as assigned
- Oversee the completion of the Country by Country Reporting to HMRC, working with the Group Tax Department.
- Responsible for the completion of the Transfer Pricing reporting, working with the Group Tax Department.
- An accountancy qualification is required ICAS/ICAEW/ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in Finance is required.
- Experience of statutory accounts and audit processes is essential.
- ERP experience is preferable.
- Experience in an international group of companies is preferable.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.