This high profile and very successful business is looking for a UX Research Lead to help us better understand our users and transform the digital product experience of our B2B subscription information service. You'll deliver user insight that will enable us to focus on what is important to our users; identify and prioritise how we improve our existing products and shape our product innovation. You'll be responsible for all aspects of research and user behaviour analysis. You will work directly with your own Scrum team, but also support our wider Digital community to:
- Develop and lead the EIU user research programme, working with stakeholders to identify research goals and how best to practically meet these.
- Design and run the research to deliver on these goals; from understanding user needs, digital ethnography and concept discovery to surveys and UX testing.
- Work together with product managers and product designers to embed actionable user insight into the product discovery, design and build process e.g. inputting into concept development, design ideation, feature prioritisation.
- Analysis of online user behaviour to identify trends, issues and ways to improve our products e.g. via Google analytics, Hotjar recordings
- In addition to user research and testing, leverage additional sources with the business to build user insight e.g. Sales feedback, customer service data, site analytics etc
- Manage and improve the efficiency of our research participant recruitment
- Collaborate with the global research team to align on best practices and create tools and resources specific to the EIU
- Skills and Experience:
Experience in leading, designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative user research, ideally in B2B. Been actively involved in the end-to-end research process (planning, design, recruitment, conducting research, analysis, stakeholder engagement).
- Experience using a variety of research techniques & processes, particularly around user experience e.g. ethnography, archetypes, card sorting, journey mapping, surveys.
- Worked collaboratively with agile design & product teams to embed user insight into the discovery, design and build process.
- Have experience and enjoy working on product with complex content e.g financial services.
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.