- Account Manager
- Permanent Role
Inventum have partnered with a leading B2B consultancy within creative and marketing ecosystems.
Looking for someone with great Account Management and Project Management skills and an interest in this industry would be key.
We are open to the background of the ideal candidate, but someone who has great organisation skills, is personable and has good written and verbal communication.
The client is a marketing services consultancy. We work with brand marketers and with communications agencies to help both maximise their business potential. We've recently launched a new e-learning product and position ourselves as Experts in Marketing Ecosystems.
- You'll be supporting our team of consultants across all of our key practice areas for Creative, Media, Social and PR. Key tasks include
- Key point of liaison with clients, agencies, and any additional stakeholders
- Database maintenance
- Meeting scheduling and itinerary development
- Drafting briefs and agendas
- Maintaining contact and dialogue with key staff at communications agencies
- Helping to deliver our regular programme of online Town Hall discussions
- Assisting our Sales and Marketing team to deliver any marketing and/ or new business campaigns including email marketing, webinars, research, surveys and reports
Key Skills Needed to Apply:
- Ideally an individual with experience of client liaison/customer service/account management
- Passion for communications and the communications industry
- Great communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work to deadlines
- Competency on Microsoft packages including Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Experience of database work and CRM management
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.