A new unique customer service position in the music Industry. Our Client is looking for someone with a passion for customer service and customer facing roles to join the Member Service team of a company that represents over 135,000 performers and record companies. As a part of the Member Services Team you will work to help ensure all their clients receive the royalties they are owed when their music is played on radio, tv, online and in public.
The primary focus of the role will be to provide a tailored account management service to some high profile members. As an Account Manager you will have day-to-day contact with Member accounts including performers, managers, agents, representatives, solicitors, accountants, and other advisors.
- The single point of contact for members
- Providing proactive account management to Members; understanding their need, future requirements
- Ensuring all data is accurate and up to date on the membership system, Salesforce.
- Providing monthly account update meeting
- Documenting key conversations with Members
What you'll need:
- Self-motivation/ initiative
- Enthusiasm with a positive and proactive approach to work
- Passion for music and the ability to network (desirable)
- Experience in account management
- Customer service experience (either face to face or on the phone)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Passionate with a drive for results
- The ability to maximise revenue opportunities (where applicable)
What we're offering
- Hybrid work
- Flexible work hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- £120 annually to be spent on music
- Wide range pf benefits including private medical care.
The Client is committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusivity, therefore welcome and encourage applicants from all sections of the community.
If you think this job is interesting then apply today.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.