Inventum have partnered with a company with brilliant funding and expanding into new regions. They are an asset management company with a difference focusing on eCommerce businesses.
This role is a focus on Amazon Search, supporting two retail brands in the UK, USA, Germany. They are start up in the UK and looking so someone to lead and grow their Amazon Search function. You will need to be operational and hands on and able to handle large budgets.
- Create, manage, execute and optimise numerous Amazon PPC Campaigns for multiple clients simultaneously
- Monitor and adjust budgets / bid strategies to improve campaign performance
- Manage and execute day to day advertising operations
- Launch and manage international Amazon advertising campaigns in US, Canada, UK, Germany and France
- Manage special offers, sales and major deal campaigns including Prime Day and Black Friday
- Monitor competitor analysis regularly
- Present weekly KPIs reports to management - showing tasks completed and proactive next steps taken to show progress achieved
- Work Cross-functionally with Marketing, Commercial and Logistics Teams
- Extensive experience of 2+ years in Amazon advertising either within a brand or agency environment
- Full understanding and execution of Amazon PPC products, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display and DSP
- Experience with managing all ad products on the Amazon platform with a solid understanding of the Amazon ecosystem
- Google PPC experience is a big plus
- Good understanding of Seller Central Dashboard
- Experience in working on Helium 10
- Good understanding of Amazon listings and brand store
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.