Arbitration Case Manager - Qualified Lawyer
We are working with a modern and forward-thinking Law Firm who is looking for an International Arbitration Lawyer to join their busy London office.
The purpose of the role is to be an ALS fee earning Arbitration hearings expert, supporting on multiple Arbitration matters and effectively managing all logistical aspects of hearings.
Some of the tasks and duties are:
- Technical matter expert in Arbitration hearings, taking full responsibility for hearing logistics on multiple matters
- Strong working knowledge of International Arbitration, assisting with hearing preparation, filings, disclosure and overall matter management as required.
- Liaising with multiple third-party providers, including hearing and matter technological requirements and negotiating rates
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally as and when required, attending hearings in person.
- Cross-selling ALS services as appropriate, working closely with other embedded resources, ALS, innovation lawyers and the wider Legal Operations team.
Experience required for this position:
- Qualified Lawyer in any jurisdiction.
- 3+ year's experience supporting International Arbitration matters and managing hearings.
- Knowledge and practical experience of liaising and negotiating with third party providers independently.
- Ability to build credibility quickly amongst team members and key stakeholders, and establish themselves as a trusted advisor.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Highly motivated and team-orientated and prepared to assist clients and colleagues (out of normal office hours) to meet deadlines.
- Performs well under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Able to comprehend, critically analyse and then use creatively large volumes of case information and documents.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please submit your application using your most updated CV.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.