Arbitration Paralegal/ Support Lawyer - Mandarin Speaking
A Magic Circle Law Firm based in London is looking for an experienced and skilled Mandarin fluent paralegal or support lawyer to provide long term support to their Litigation, Arbitration & Investigations Group in London. This position will be involved on an international arbitration matter. This 6 months contract role will be an excellent opportunity to develop your career and experience within an innovative firm.
Some of the tasks and duties are:
- Reviewing and redacting documents using eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity
- Document management tasks such as indexing, organising folders/data rooms, archiving
- Assisting with hearing/trial preparation and witness interview preparation.
- Provide other admin support needed to support the project.
What we are looking for:
- 2.1 degree (or equivalent) and completed LPC / qualified lawyer in another jurisdiction
- Prior experience in disputes or arbitration work
- Strong legal research, analytical and drafting skills
- Mandarin fluent.
This firm has created a very inclusive, collaborative and friendly working environment. After the 6-Month contract it might be a possibility to extend your contract. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your most updated CV.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.