Mid-level Artworker - this role exclusively open to disabled talent.
About the company
Our client is one of Advertising's preeminent independent creative agencies based in the heart of London. Consistently voted in the top performing agencies of the last few years, we're on a path to build one of the most unified creative agencies in the UK working with clients across all sectors on both global and local briefs. There's about 40 staff (plus the odd dog or two) and they are looking for someone to help them deliver design and artwork across a wide range of well-known brands.
Our client passionate about Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, and they want to make a difference, so this role is exclusively open to disabled talent.
We are looking for a creative mid-weight artworker to join their growing agency. As part of the creative and design department you will work as a team to deliver a high standard of artwork across a variety of briefs from every department including new business, strategy, creative and production. These projects range from pitch documents, new business proposals, social media campaigns and branding through to commercial client work across all channels for a wide range of well-known brands.
Reporting into the Head of Design, the ideal candidate will have a mix of design and typographic skills as well as being familiar with the usual array of Adobe Creative Products. The ability to produce well designed and art-worked reports and layouts one day and branding or online campaigns the next, is important as their clients' workstreams are wide and varied.
- Work alongside creatives, designers & producers to create on-brand and accurate artwork every time, whilst adhering to client briefs
- Interpreting briefs & providing creative design input throughout the production process.
- Research new design and artwork methods or trends with examples from other design-based industries as well as Advertising
- Meticulous attention to detail across all artworks, helping to drive the quality of the Agency's output
- Provide design support and maintain the brand across social channels
- Work with other creatives to make sure all of their work has strong brand affinity across both our client's work and that of their clients
- Develop design and artworks for our New Business Team
- Help with the implementation of our I&D and Environmental actions
Skills & Experience:
- Possess a passion for 'Design & Creativity'
- A folio of design work across a variety of media
- Ability to create accurate artwork and content aligned to a brief
- Good level of ability in Adobe Creative suite - especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. After Effects experience also advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- A good knowledge of social media platforms and visual trends
- A keen interest in new technology constantly and proactively seeking opportunities to improve
Our client is offering a competitive salary, a range of benefits and all the things you'd expect from one of the UK's most successful independent agencies.
As highlighted, this role is only open to disabled talent. There is flexibility in working arrangements with a mix of home and office-based work. Our client's office is completely accessible.
Inventum Group is a specialist recruiter with expertise in hiring diverse and underrepresented talent. Our consultants are experienced in working with disabled talent and indeed two of our founders are disabled. Inventum is a Disability Confident organisation, and we are members of the Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI).
Please let us know if you need any adjustments in the application process via email or phone. Please send your CV and a link to your online folio (or attach a PDF) to:
Daniela@inventum-group.com or call 020 3008 4336
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.