We are partnered with an international Asset and Wealth Management company who are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their London Team. You will be responsible for providing expert guidance to business, staying updated on regulatory changes, fostering collaboration within the Compliance Team and contributing to policy development.
- Advise on regulatory matters, ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Monitor regulatory changes and guide effective implementation strategies.
- Contribute to policy development and training initiatives aligned with our compliance framework.
- Review, operate and/or implement systems for marketing and distribution of investment opportunities.
- Support group-wide projects, regulatory changes, and M&A integration efforts.
- Prepare informative materials/ reports and updates.
- Assist with Risk Assessment processes.
- Evaluate Sanctions referrals and provide actionable recommendations.
- Review new products/services for regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Handle sanctions referrals and agency agreements.
- Assist Group Assurance and External Auditors with timely and accurate information.
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar role.
- Experience within an Asset Management setting.
- Ability to multi-task and a proven ability to work unsupervised and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate across teams.
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.