An incredible entertainment and technology company are seeking the expertise of a Contracts Manager to join their legal team.
This role will see you review, draft and negotiate agreements, provide general legal guidance and assist members of the international legal team on a broad range of projects. The role will suit someone who understands business and legal issues and enjoys the intellectual challenges of providing succinct counsel regarding complex commercial and legal matters.
You will have previous experience of being adept at identifying potential legal issues and managing the problem-solving and implementation processes with other areas of the business. While a command of the law is essential, the company expects you to provide advice based on a nuanced understanding of its business and its products as well as personnel and industry, and to devise the best solution for a problem - not simply the best "legal" solution.
So what do you need to be considered for this role?
· At least 4 years experience negotiating commercial transactions and counselling clients, ideally in the areas of advertising, technology, and software licensing and development.
· Self-starter, who will proactively issue spot and seek resolution, work independently (with appropriate supervision), as well as work cooperatively with small teams as the circumstances may require.
· Knowledge of advertising and the ad tech ecosystem preferred.
· Knowledge of data and privacy laws and best practices preferred.
· Ability to identify matters requiring escalation to senior members of the legal team, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines with consistently high-quality work product.
· Ability to support a fast-paced entrepreneurial business.
· A degree is preferable
The company work in a very collaborative way, have strong values around team work, continual learning and promoting Diversity & Inclusion.
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.