We have partnered with a leader in Healthcare. This is a new opportunity within the UK Corporate Affairs team for someone to join to work on Campaigns In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of a new campaign, a cross Corporate Affairs initiative that seeks to position as a thought-leader in the future of UK healthcare and life sciences.
This position is well suited to someone with strong industry knowledge and an understanding of the external environment, including how stakeholders such as UK Government, Parliament and other third-parties can shape and influence the environment. The successful candidate will also ideally have corporate event planning and delivery experience.
- Leading on the development and execution of campaign activity, including high-profile external events and connectivity of external engagement activity across Policy and Public Affairs, External Communications, Patient Advocacy and Global Health & Social Impact.
- Ownership of all elements of delivery, including management of external agencies, budget and expenses, to ensure the successful delivery of events.
- Working with colleagues across External and Digital Communications to support the marketing of activity, including social media posts to promote events effectively, to reinforce position as an external thought-leader.
- Responsibility for tracking and coordinating broader campaign activity across Corporate Affairs to maximise impact and ensure a regular drumbeat of influential external activity.
- Provide regular strategic updates to the Country Management Forum on critical developments in the external environment and their impact for and progress against delivering the UK Corporate Affairs plan.
- Bachelor degree in politics, communications, science or other relevant area.
- A proactive, self-starter who can work independently with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of coordinating and supporting the delivery of large events.
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.