A SME client of ours is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to work with a team that is very experienced in this space. You'll be directly involved in liaising with internal account managers, clients, third party intermediaries, credit checking companies and credit insurers regarding supply, contracts, credit and risk management and supporting services.
There will be a focus on critically assessing data and contracts, commercial risk management, providing knowledge and expertise to internal departments, ensuring key client accounts are closely managed and facilitating sustainable business growth.
Key tasks of role but not limited to the below:
- Planning and management of credit risk analysis
- Completing credit checks, applying, and converting credit insurance requests and periodic credit limit reviews
- The continued review of commercial risk processes, policies and the credit quality of specific clients and the overall portfolio
- Proactively identifying opportunities to optimise risk, whilst ensuring overall business and market objectives are met
- To constantly monitor the credit risk environment and macro-economic trends
- Capturing, assessing, and reporting on historical credit decisions to improve credit process in the future
- Participate in meetings with customers directly, to resolve issues and identify solutions that enable credit facilities to be approved
- Explore, implement, and review credit decisions relating to renewals, extensions and payment term amendments
- Monitor, manage and update credit facilities
- Mine, aggregate, analyse data and produce relevant reports
- Assisting in the training and development of internal employees
- Various data entry, validation and administration tasks
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by management.
Strong understanding of credit risk management practices and framework. Previous experience working within an office-based, analytical focused position within the Energy sector ideally. Financial and Commodity sectors will also be considered.
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage diverse and underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. Inventum is committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are fair to all applicants, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.