This is an opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to make an impact, working closely with the Financial Director and having full ownership of the complete range of accounting functions including payroll, Purchase, Sales and Nominal Ledger in addition to reporting, balance sheets and P&L. You will be an integral part of the senior leadership department providing the Finance function the control robustness it requires.
A fast-growing manufacturing leader for the Medical and Health Care industry, pioneering solutions and experiencing great success in the ophthalmic sector.
- All aspects of payroll and Payroll Year-End
- Assist with preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Assist with preparation of the Profit and Loss Account and the Balance Sheet
- Assist with relevant statutory reporting
- Management of the Purchase and Sales Ledger Experience required
- Leading and line-managing the Assistant Financial Controller and Accounts Assistants
- Asset preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Supporting stock with month end stock reporting and utilisation
- Relevant degree
- Qualified professional or by experience
- Extensive experience in senior finance control positions with a hands-on approach, ideally in the Manufacturing industry
- Exceptional communicational and stakeholder management skills
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.