We're delighted to be partnering once again with one of our leading global commodities trading clients based in London who are searching for a Global Change Manager. Based in London, this is a hybrid full time role offering a competitive salary and global travel as and when required.
This role would suit a qualified Change Manager who has global operational experience prior, with a particular focus on technology implementation across Microsoft platforms. Whilst the technology roll-out is a key part of the the companies' current projects, of which there are multiple, the key factors to success in this role include internal and external business partnering and executive-level stakeholder management, leading change management processes and strategies, anaylsing and preparing risk mitigation at all levels and general change management and process improvement.
This is a hybrid working role, with 3 days per week in the office and 2 at home. There is sporadic global travel involved also depending on the outreach of any given projects on the go. If you speak fluent Spanish or Portuguese, this is a huge added bonus but not necessarily a non-negotiable. A large proportion of the company's portfolio exists in South America given the industry they operate in, so being able to speak native fluent language will further strengthen business relationships and define opportunities.
The role As the Global Change Manager, you work closely with the Executive Committee and Senior Management and play a key role in supporting the success for the company's global organizational change to business processes, technologies, organizational structure, job roles and systems worldwide across various projects.
- Developing, implementing and leading change management strategies, plans and processes maximising employee adoption of the changes required within the business, including for a new global CTRM (Commodities Trading & Risk Management) and new Microsoft technologies roll out
- Translating the company's global vision into granular execution planning
- Assessing the organization's current change readiness, identifying key stakeholders and managing anticipated resistance to change
- Analysing and preparing risk mitigation tactics and processes
- Designing, developing and delivering the change management communication
- Supporting design and delivery of training programs for employees at all levels
- Completing impact analysis and provide management reporting on evaluations
- Defining and measuring KPI's and monitoring of change progress
- Consulting and advising project teams to integrate change management activities within their project plans
- Identifying opportunities and providing expertise to senior leaders, frontline managers and supervisors to build resilience to change across the organisation
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Organizational Development, Business Management or similar with concentration in Change Management - Solid experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, Change Management Professional certification highly preferred
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in a global organization, knowledge of the agribusiness industry is a plus, as is prior experience of change management challenges with global new systems roll-outs
- Solid proven experience as Leader of Change Management planning and execution linked to large scale Business & Technology integrations
- Ability to adapt and adopt Best Practices in different organizational environments
- Ability to influence and dialogue with all level of stakeholders in the organization, from Executive Management to operational levels across multiple cultures to make change stick
- Hands-on experience identifying problems at an early stage and effectively solving problems
- Excellent communication, listening, coaching and mentoring skills
- Expertise and experience in promoting and implementing successful change management programmes
- Fluent in English (reading and writing), conversational Spanish and Portuguese would be a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50% during certain projects eg. Roll outs
If you have the above skillset and are looking for your next role, apply today at email@example.com
Inventum is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.