London to £60,000
A unique and expanding law firm, with a strong reputation in Commercial Litigation is seeking a Governance Associate to play a pivotal role in the development of the firm's Corporate Governance framework, as this growing firms starts to mature their global infrastructure and their processes.
Working alongside the General Counsel for the firm, you will be:
- providing company secretariat assistance to the Audit & Risk, Remuneration & Investment committees, including producing agendas and reports, circulating papers and producing minutes and overseeing actions.
- assisting to implement policies and procedures of the Governance Framework
- provide assistance to ensure that the boards and committees are striving for best practice
- assist with statuary and regulatory filings
- assist with incorporation of branches and subsidiaries
To be considered for this role you will need the following
- Previous experience working in a company secretarial or governance role
- Relevant degree and/or ICSA qualification ( qualified or part qualified)
- a solid understanding of corporate governance issues
- previous board & committee meeting experience to include minuting
- strong stakeholder management skills
- ability to manage and prioritise a high volume of work
This firm offers a unique opportunity to work for a law firm that is at the cutting edge of group consumer claims. They have a great reputation for championing justice for victims of corporate wrong-doing
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.