Head of Research - Insurance Organisation
The organisation is principally engaged in the provision of environmental risk reinsurance cover within the UK.
You will be able to use your interest and passion for climate and environmental change to develop and lead a research programme to identify and manage risks, provide insights and pave the way to future insurance developments, directly contributing to policy improvements.
What you will do
- Own and coordinate the entire research process, creating a suitable methodology framework and identifying areas of future research
- Attending and presenting research findings to internal and external stakeholders, also representing the organisation at industry events and conferences
- Engage with the academic community and review research methodologies and best practices
- Identify and manage risks, generate and review risk information, and to take appropriate actions to maintain the risk exposure within appetite
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive research experience from corporate, public sector, academic, policy, environmental risk or other related work background
- Experience of managing research projects for publication
- Experience of commissioning and managing research from third parties, including academic institutions and the private sector
- A capable presenter with excellent communication skills
- Effective time and project management skills
60-80K per annum depending on experience.
All applications should be made via this advertisement or directly to email@example.com
If you require any adjustments in the application process, please let Inventum Group know.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of background or personal characteristic.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.