This is a unique opportunity to work within an expanding private bank who are looking to hire a new lawyer into their team.
It is an interesting time to join as they have recently made an acquisition to their business line and there will be a complete breadth of work to get involved in. Regulatory matters, business improvement, corporate or contracts will be some of the accountabilities that you will be dealing with. Aside from the BAU there is the opportunity to lead on projects, as the business looks to harness tech, or improve ecosystem for their clients.
The team are collaborative and supportive, and the General Counsel has a strong focus on developing staff, both professionally and personally
So what do you need to be considered for this role?
- At least 8 years of PQE as an English qualified solicitor.
- Prior private practice or in-house practical experience in banking/finance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Super-efficient, practical and well organised work ethic
- A natural problem solver, who is comfortable stepping out of their comfort zone
- A positive can-do attitude and the drive to make a difference and to make your mark
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.