Are you currently working within audit and looking for your first move into industry? Or maybe you have transitioned into industry but the role is not as it seems?
If so, I am currently working with one of the world's largest independent investment managers who are looking for a strong Legal Entity Accountant to join their growing UK operations.
The role itself sits within the newly formed Controllers team and you will be responsible for all aspects of Legal entity accounting and reporting including management accounts, regulatory reporting and statutory financial statements under IFRS, US and local GAAP and managing the annual external audit. You will also work closely with the FP&A team to ensure seamless delivery of monthly and quarterly results of the business.
The ideal profile will be a newly qualified ACA/CA auditor who is looking for their first move into financial services and should be looking for career progression.
Offering fantastic benefits including an annual bonus, 11% pension contribution hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Legal Entity Accountant duties include:
- Preparation of the monthly legal entity variance analysis, with commentary on movements and changes in legal entity financials over prior periods.
- Reviewing balance sheet accounts and making amendments as required.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with preparation of fund consolidation analysis and seed capital accounting in compliance with relevant IFRS and US GAAP
- Maintaining accounting ledgers, booking cash transactions, initiating journals
- Compile data for the FT Tax team for the production of quarterly VAT returns and corporation tax returns and filings
Legal Entity Accountant requirements:
- Must be ACCA/ACA/CA qualified
- Trained within a Top 10 firm preferable
- Must have strong technical accounting experience with broad understanding of IFRS and application of IFRS in practice
- Statutory accounts preparation / review experience essential
If this is a role that interests you or a friend/colleague please get in touch ASAP as they are looking to move quickly and interviewing immediately.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.