Management Accountant / Project & Cost
Immediate start Temp-to-Perm
£220-240+ a day, hybrid (3 days on site, 2 from home)
The company: A fantastic firm providing infrastructure to the entertainment industry based in NW London, Jubilee line.
They look for an experienced Accountant with great Project Revenue Control capability to join on a day-rate, temporary basis until the end of the year, potentially going Permanent thereafter.
What you will do:
- Work in consultation with the Project Management Team to support on project financial data and management and improving visibility on project costs.
- To assist in the preparation of Project Budget plans, forecasts and finance plans for group companies for the project-based entities to improve margin visibility and help improve execution of the projects.
- Support the Project Management team with setting up project codes, support them with their project budgets and forecasts, invoicing and revenue recognition and cost estimating.
- Work with the Financial Accountant and GFD in the management and control of contract costs, and company profits.
- Support Year End Audits with Project data
- Manage the accounting and costing systems to ensure that all information is accurately recorded and invoiced in the ERP system.
- To assist in the review and development of financial systems and processes.
- Support some inter-company accounting, Intercompany Purchase Order Management.
- Demonstrate effective working relationships with colleagues and managers.
- Stock reconciliation support
- Warranty provision maintenance with Support and Project Management.
- Monthly reviews of Support and Rental Business projects financial data.
- Work with the Financial Accountant to produce the Month End Files for the Group
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA fully qualified
- At least 3 years' experience in contract costing
- Project Accounting; Percentage completion accounting capability
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.