PA & Marketing Coordinator in Chambers
London (hybrid working)
This is a great opportunity to support a Senior Clerk of a busy Commercial set of Chambers and be involved in the marketing and event organisation too.
In this dual role you will be providing day to day PA support, processing expenses, arranging travel, booking appointments and scheduling meetings. You will also provide assistance in helping to arrange marketing events such as seminars and training events.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- previous PA experience gained either within a law firm or a set of Chambers
- to be a strong team player
- have expertise in MS Office, to include Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- have excellent attention to details
- previous marketing experience, however this is not essential
The Chambers can offer
- a competitive salary
- hybrid working (3/4 days in the office, 2/3 remote)
- a supportive working environment
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.