Role: Project Manager (Contract)
Start Date ASAP
Contract Length: 3 Months
Inventum have partnered with an advertising agency who have a number of brand proposition projects. Looking for a contractor to support on new client wins within sports and games.
This role focuses on strategic leadership across a number of workflows. These workflows will ultimately result in the creation of creative platforms, playbooks and associated assets for each brand.
- Creation and management of all timelines & workflows related to the projects
- Management of all relevant stakeholders (agency and client side) throughout the process.
- Strategic management of the output of the work (ensuring that is on strategy and exceedsclient expectations
- Full management of all project costs - ensuring that projects are landed within budget
- At least 6 years of experience of working within the agency environment
- Strong team and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to articulate clear strategic thinking
- Experienced in senior client/ stakeholder management
- Analytical, numerate and commercially-minded
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.