Risk & Compliance Officer
We are working with a very modern forward thinking law firm who have a newly created position as a Risk & Compliance Officer. This role will see you working alongside Head of Risk and Compliance and Senior AML & Compliance Officer, Risk Management Committee and other members of the firm in relation to various risk and compliance matters.
The duties will be varied and could include:
- Updating, maintaining and advising on the firm's "Business and Services Standards" office manual, supporting Annexures and risk management policies, Client Care Letter template and Terms of Engagement.
- Updating the firm's AML compliance materials and other internal policies (Modern Slavery, Outsourcing and Procurement and Anti-Bribery and Corruption, for example) and intranet resources.
- Drafting new risk management policies and procedures, as required
- Conducting the firm's internal annual file reviews.
- Managing data security incident reporting and maintaining the firm's Data Security Breach Register.
- Assisting with assessments for the firm's various certifications including Lexcel, CQS and ISO27001.
- Conducting responses to Data Subject Access Requests received from clients or third parties.
- Assisting with the firm's General Data Protection Regulation compliance project.
This role would suit someone who already has some experience in risk and compliance and wants to develop their technical knowledge in this area. The ideal candidate would have studied have a law degree or completed their GDL. Experience of having worked in a law firm would be preferable.
This firm have a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.