Senior Customer Marketing Manager (CRM)- Purpose Led Business)
London - Hybrid - (£60,000 - £70,000 DOE)
Senior Customer Marketing Manager - The Company
I'm currently partnered with a fantastic purpose led business that is focused on helping people with disabilities by giving them greater independence and access to transportation. They are the largest operator in their space the UK and work with a network of around 7,000 partners and all the major manufacturers. They exist to deliver smart, sustainable solutions that improve their customers' mobility in a fast-changing world. Their values are at the heart of everything they do, the believe in finding solutions, driving change and caring .
They truly believe in building a diverse workforce, where people are empowered to attend work as their true selves, they want to sustain a culture that nurtures, where employees are free to flourish and where they're rewarded equally, regardless of race, nationality or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender.
As an inclusive employer all their offices provide first rate disability access . With their hybrid working environment, they will also do their best to accomodate part time and flexible working requests where possible , building on their culture of trust, empowerment and flexibility.
Senior Customer Marketing Manager - The Role
As the Senior Customer Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining the end-to-end customer marketing plan, developing segment specific communications strategies to drive customer conversion, retention and engagement. You will also own the messaging and marketing plans for new and existing product features, working with stakeholders on multi-channel communications plans.
Day to Day Responsibilities;
- Developing and executing multi-channel CRM communications across the customer lifecycle. You'll champion email and digital channels.
- Defining and tracking key performance metrics, working with the team to manage performance and reporting, ultimately using data and insights to refine plans.
- Developing test and learn strategy to continuously improve results across conversion, retention and engagement, addressing customer segment-specific needs.
- Working with our tech and CX teams, identifying assessing and managing innovative CRM marketing automation and tech stack, to help them deliver their goals, highlighting and prioritising opportunities for automation and optimisation.
- Working with teams across the business to deliver customer initiatives that deliver on business strategy and key objectives.
- Creating and tracking budgets for your campaigns, feeding into the budget tracking process and defining annual budget requirements.
- Inspiring,motivating and supporting the Customer Marketing team to think, act and deliver their best to execute the strategy while supporting them to achieve their professional development goals.
Senior Customer Marketing Manager - Key Skills
- Experience working in a Marketing Role at leadership level.
- Proven successful experience in developing and implementing marketing and CRM strategies to deliver on business objectives.
- Proven successful experience in using strategic market and data insights to develop data-driven marketing campaigns that drive customer conversion, loyalty, and retention.
- Proven successful experience in developing segmented, personalised, and tailored email marketing campaigns, with a clear understanding of automation opportunities.
- Proven successful experience in refining, enhancing, and updating marketing campaigns based on results, data, and market insights.
- Demonstrable experience in communicating strategies and recommendations to senior leadership teams.
If this is the Senior Customer Marketing Manager role for you then APPLY NOW !
Inventum Group is passionate about equity, diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply for vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics. If you require any adjustments to apply for a role with us, please let us know in whatever way suits you best.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.