Social Media Freelancer
Day Rate: £250 - £300
You will support a brilliant lean marketing agency who are looking for a Social Media Freelancer to come in on a short term project, to work remotely, and support the agency lead which could turn into a long term gig.
The project will start on the 6th February 2023, you will need to be available on W/C 6th February. The role will encompass posting on social channels, copywriting and community management. You will not be responsible for asset creation this will be supplied to you.
* Working alongside the Social Lead
* Provide community management throughout the week and across the weekend across branded social media pages.
* Provide the social media team with updates on content performance and conversation within the community in daily meetings.
* Apply appropriate tone of voice
* Continually monitor trends on social media platforms and bring ideas and recommendations to the social media team and wider content teams where appropriate.
* At least 3-4 years experience in Social
* Solid knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok
* An interest / experience in Motorsport
* Excellent written/communication skills
* Great organisational skills as there are multiple platforms to manage
* Understanding and knowledge of what types of content create conversations, and what content works best on what channels
Inventum's approach to equity, diversity & inclusion
Inventum Group seeks talent from the widest pool possible. We are committed to fair and equitable recruitment processes, regardless of applicant's background or characteristics, and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented and diverse talent.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to our application process. If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our processes, please do let us know - we want to do better.
Inventum's approach to job applictions
It is Inventum Group's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.