ESG, Impact Finance, Sustainable Finance - whatever the title it is given, it is now a key area of law for most law firms, and we are helping a London based firm find a paralegal who has a passion for this area join a growing team.
Working in a team that provides support to financial institutions navigating this evolving area of law, this role will see you at the heart of a team that is helping organisations promote good governance and and have a positive social and environmental impact.
Some of the keys responsibilities will include
- Drafting notes of client advice and research and internal precedents and guidance;
- Client research and contribution to client and sector strategy;
- Researching and reporting on developments in the impact financing & investing sector and creating first drafts of articles/thought leadership for internal and/or external use;
- Assisting with queries (including market developments/precedents) from fee earners and working on sustainable finance transactions;
- Supporting the production, development and update of precedent forms
- Managing the precedent documents and ESG terms and conditions database for internal use
To apply you will need:
- to have a law degree or equivalent
- prior knowledge or a keen interest in ESG and sustainability
- The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of staff, including lawyers, PAs and business services
- Knowledge of finance transactions
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.