We are working with a leading UK and European Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm who is looking for a Trademark Paralegal to support their London office. This role would be a permanent position and it will suit a candidate who had previous experience as a Paralegal with knowledge on Trademarks.
The core responsibility of the Paralegal will be to report to the Head of IP Support and the Senior Trade Mark Paralegal as well as assisting the Trade Mark Fee Earners in managing their client portfolios. This will include:
- Preparation of Trade Mark applications (occasionally assisting with drafting specifications)
- Preparing Trade Mark forms (e.g. TM3, TM31R, TM33)
- Dealing with signature, notarisation and legalisation of documents
- Trade Mark searching
- Reviewing watch notices and reporting conflicting marks to clients
- Other related duties
The ideal candidate would need:
- Completed LLB
- CITMA Qualification (desirable)
- Experience as a Paralegal
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.