Wholesale Sales Manager - Independent Fashion Agency - 6 - 9 month Contract
North London - £25,000 - £30,000
Wholesales Sales Manager - The Company
LB Agency UK is a well, established independent fashion agency who represent a host of contemporary European Womenswear brands including YAYA, Co'couture, Treats & Some Label. We work personally with our brands to identify the right retailer in the UK Market ensuring that we preserve the brand's identity and image whilst effectively introducing it to new markets. Our showroom is situated in a modern space in Hampstead (NW3) and is a stone's throw away from the beautiful Hampstead Heath.
We pride ourselves on our strong relationships and exceptional customer experience with the brands and the retailers we work with.
We have a great opportunity for a Wholesale Sales Manager to join the agency for a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
Wholesale Sales Manager - The Role
You will be responsible for introducing our brands and their collection to our existing and new clients each season to help us achieve our sales targets.
This fast paced role will see you based in our London office during the in-season, and on the road during out-of-season periods, with quarterly meetings in Amsterdam.
Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks to ensure the success of our brands in the market including:
- Organizing and leading customer sales meetings in the showroom and on the road.
- Preparing samples and information for meetings.
- Liaising with customers and brands to facilitate order placement.
- Managing delivery schedules and providing regular updates to customers.
- Analysing sales figures and proposing actions to drive sales and manage stocks.
- Negotiating seasonal and full-year budgets with clients to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Presenting detailed feedback post-appointments to drive sales.
- Utilize social media platforms to promote brands and maintain a strong online presence, engaging with potential and existing clients.
- Manage sample sales effectively, ensuring that excess inventory is strategically distributed.
- Participate in trade shows to showcase products, connect with potential clients, and stay abreast of industry trends.
Wholesale Sales Manager - Key Skills
- Proven track record in wholesale sales, within the fashion industry.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel and work independently during the out-of-season periods (with full driving license)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software (Salesforce an added bonus)
- Analytical and strategic thinking with the ability to adapt to changing market conditions
- Expert attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, with a 'can-do' attitude
Inventum Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.